Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kade's first Easter


This last sunday was Easter and it was lovely! My parents and Riley came over from Spokane and spent the weekend with us. They got here Saturday night and and we woke up sunday morning and little Easter bunny Kade was hopped around with daddy and found his easter basket. It was hiding hard on the dryer. He got a new easter suit and some new onesies and some bath rubber duckies. 
He thinks easter is great fun!




Easter Bunny Kade with his Grami ready for church


After church We came home and put the finishing touches on our contributions to Easter dinner and we went to my Aunt Brooke's for dinner. It was a delicious meal and great company. Andy really likes to go over to their house and play with my cousins, they do lots of rough stuff, like play kickball, which andy never gets enough of. Riley brought a Xbox game called WWE smackdown and he was kicking all the boys butts. Andy was getting really frustrated that riley was laying the smack down and he couldn't even figure out how to play. haha. All the boys thought it was so funny that Riley was dominating them. My parents stayed till monday afternoon and we went shopping for some after eater clearance. It was a nice visit. I wish they could come more often. :)
 This was the blackberry lemon cheesecake I made for dessert. I was VERY nervous. Baking is not one of my talents and cheesecakes are a little tricky. I even had my first experience using a spring form pan! but it turned out as delicious as it is pretty. I was pretty proud of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment