Sunday, August 12, 2012

Visit to Spokane

The second week in July we went to Spokane to hear my brother Clay's mission homecoming talk. My nice aunt Brooke and my cousin Ethan let Kade and I drive over with them and he wasn't a pretty good little trooper, only had to stop once to stretch his legs. While we were there we got to go to my parents friends lake cabin on Loon Lake and ride my parents jet ski's. Kade had never been swimming before and he didn't have a swimming suit, so he just went nakey. 
Kade had a great time splashing in the waves with Great aunt brooke. (he even liked it when he had to get all the way in the water and clean the sand from all his unmentionable areas)

The next day we went to Cour De: Alene and walked around the shops and had lunch, poor kade was such a good sport even though it was a very very hot day. Poor little guy what sweating bullets but he stayed happy. 
He did get tired out and took a nap in the park in the nice warm heat. Everyone walking by window shopping stopped to look at him sleeping cause he looked so funny and cute laying with his little leggies crossed taking a snooze on the grass. 
We all went to my parents Brentwood ward picnic and Kade continued to be a good spot even though it was so so hot and pretty miserable outside. 
Riley taught a few people in the ward a thing or two about watermelon eating contests. 
The following day we went up to Greenbluff and saw a nice Cherry festival and picked cherries. Kade got to pretend to drive a tractor which he thought was great great fun. 

And my parents and I thought this looked like an excellent planking opportunity. haha 
After a fun fun trip Kade and I rode with Aunt Brooke and Ethan back home. Just in time for Daddy's birthday the next day. Clay gave en excellent homecoming talk that not only had a great spirit but it really was a good demonstration of his fun cheerful personality and I think that a lot of people in the ward enjoyed it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment