Saturday, June 30, 2012

Some scary scary cows

A few weeks ago the pediatrician asked us to start working on animal sounds with Kade, so we practice them all. We do the duck, kitty, doggy, horse, chicken, sheep, all the standard animals... except the cow. Every time I do the "mooo" sound Kade starts to cry or pout and he burries his head like he's afraid. haha Although it's sad, it's probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I suspected that I was just something about my voice that he doesn't like mooing, but then we got a little fischer price farm, and we can't open the barn door cause when ever he hears that mooing he starts with the quivery lip. :) As far as I know he's never had a bad experience with a cow, but for some reason he thinks those black and white guys are scary scary business.



No comments:

Post a Comment